Sunday, November 23, 2008

Time, She is a Wastin'

I have less than a month to do the sewing and photography for a project to be published in the Imbolc 2009 issue of the AntiCraft. I have Giftmas presents to sew for my family of origin. I haven't a clue what to buy/do/make for most of my chosen family. I have sewing commitments that are over a year old, and related to winter events. Not to mention that I really need some new clothes, myself.

My living room WILL be tidied and organised enough for me to start sewing this week.

2 comments:

  1. Oy. You sound like me. Let me know if you come up with a solution that works for you.

    And by "solution", I mean one that doesn't involve actually plunging in and getting down to bidniz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, "this week" is a subjective term, right?

    ReplyDelete